Wellbeing in Leamington Spa
Tallis Wood Wellbeing offers a course of 6 weekly sessions for people struggling with their mental health or feeling socially isolated. We are looking to recruit participants for the next two upcoming free 6-week woodland therapy courses being run in Radford Semele by the Foundry Wood people to promote mental wellbeing . These are taking place in September/October and November/December this year.
These sessions aim to help you:
• Connect more deeply with the natural world, other people and
• Grow in confidence and self esteem
• Feel supported and work towards personal goals
New course dates:
• Next taster day: Wednesday 4th September
• Next 2 course dates: 11th Sept to 16th Oct and 6th Nov to 11th Dec
• All sessions run 10am til 3pm.
• Lunch and transport from south Leamington provided.
For further information or to sign up contact
Kristie: email@example.com / 07906 262364
More information can be found on our website – https://www.arccic.co.uk/wellbeing/